Employment Law is very difficult to navigate, and you don’t have time to keep abreast of changes and developments on top of your daily job responsibilities. But a lack of knowledge does not protect against litigation.
We have found that companies greatly benefit from Employment Law training so they can avoid issues before they happen. Here are some of the most common scenarios that employment law training can help you:
- Have you or others at your company ever been required by a court to undergo or provide training on discrimination, harassment or another Employment Law “hot button” topic?
- Do certain Employment Law issues keep popping up and you want your human resource (HR) staff and/or managers to have a working knowledge of the key points?
- Did your company recently pay large sums in money damages, legal fees or fines or penalties and you want to prevent this from happening again?
- Maybe…you simply want to make sure that key people in your company know important do’s and don’ts in dealing with employees before there is a problem…
- Maybe…it’s time to get your employees some high-quality, interactive, up-to-date training by someone with expertise and knowledge of legal and employee relations issues that employers face today.
At The EmpLAWyerologist Firm, we work with you to design and produce seminars and/or webinars that meet your company’s learning and development needs. Presentations will, when appropriate, integrate your company’s policies, and many of them are or can be approved for Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI) credits.
Training topics include, but are not limited to:
- Sexual Harassment
- Disciplinary Actions & Terminations
- Preventing Workplace Discrimination
- Ethics & Compliance
- Conflict Resolution
- Wage & Hour Issues
- Managing Attendance
- Hiring & Interviewing
- Diversity/Affirmative Action Issues
- Investigating Employee Complaints and Misconduct Allegations
- Workplace Violence
- Criminal Background Checks
- FMLA (Family and Medical Leave Act)
- ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act)
- Severance/Termination Issues
These are just some of the topics on which we offer training. If you are looking for training on a topic not listed here, don’t despair! Call us and we will make every effort to accommodate your training needs.
Ready To Talk?